Ministry with Persons with Disabilities
Annual Mass for Persons with Disabilities, Their Families and Caregivers (flyer attached):
Mass will be on Sunday, March 19, at 11:00 am at Holy Savior Parish (3000 E. 13th N., Wichita). The Sensory-Friendly Mass will be celebrated by Fr. Jim Billinger and ASL interpreted. Lunch and walk-though activities will follow after Mass.
Francis of Assisi Parish Mental Health Ministry, Support Group:
- For those who struggle with mental health issues and also for those close to them.
- The group meets the second Wednesday of every month from 7:00-8:30 p.m. at St. Francis of Assisi Parish, St. Bonaventure Hall (861 N. Socora, Wichita)
- No registration required. Feel free to attend one or all of the gatherings. This is a safe place to come learn and share. For more information, call Lawrence Schuckman at 316-259-8210.
- Saturday, March 18, 1:30 – 6:00, St. Francis of Assisi Parish, Wichita
- Saturday, March 25, 1:00 – 5:30, Holy Name Parish, Coffeyville
- Please call Myra Jacobs for more information (316-269-3900).
The Catholic Advance is available through the KU Audio Reader system. Anyone who is blind, visually impaired or has a print disability (dyslexia, nonreader) may access this service. For information, call Myra Jacobs at 316-269-3900.
Holy Family Camp:
Holy Family Camp (Day Camp) will be held June 6 – 8 @ Eberly Farm (13111 W 21st Street). Volunteers Needed (flyer attached). Please call Kris Decker for information (316-269-3900).