Catholic Assembly for Business | Active Listening
Active Listening for Business Leaders
Join CAB and Dan Oblinger for a half day workshop to hone your listening and negotiation skills. This is a repeat of the session offered in Fall 2021.
In this workshop, Dan will:
- Introduce the active listening concept as it relates to creating strong agreements for business.
- Discuss the limits and best uses of trust, and how leaders can build trust relationships at work.
- Focus on the language of trust, particularly question-asking and tough conversations.
- Apply hostage negotiation principles to business development, talent management, and crucial conversations in internal culture work.
- All attendees will receive a copy of Dan’s book, “Life or Death Listening: A Hostage Negotiator’s How-to Guide to Mastering the Essential Communication Skill”.