Strategic Plan and CQI Reporting
To view our Annual Report, click here.
FOR BUILDING STRONG FAMILIES IS OUR MISSION:
Inspired by God’s love, Catholic Charities alleviates poverty and builds strong families in the Diocese of Wichita.
OUR BUILDING BLOCKS
ARE OUR VALUES OF:
FAITH | INNOVATION STEWARDSHIP | COMPASSION | COLLABORATION
OUR FLOOR PLAN
IS OUR MISSION DRIVEN SERVICE PRIORITIES:
ADDRESSING HUNGER, HOMELESSNESS AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
- Homeless families receive food, shelter and support services to help them achieve stability.
- Women and children who have experienced domestic violence have safe shelter and support services that enable them live healthier lives free from abuse.
- Persons and families with low income have adequate and nutritious food.
ASSISTING COUPLES AND FAMILIES
- Husbands and wives increase their knowledge, skills and abilities in maintaining healthy marriages and parenting.
- People in crisis receive counseling to help them manage difficult experiences and stages in life.
- Loving parents are united with infants through adoption.
- Women experiencing an unplanned pregnancy are provided support and education, and counseling.
- Immigrants and refugees are provided services and support reuniting them with their families and enabling them to be a part of their community.
- Seniors receive services that allow them to thrive in their homes and communities.
- Disabled adults have access to meaningful opportunities and experiences that promote independence.
LIVING OUR STEWARDSHIP THROUGH PARTNERSHIPS AND COLLABORATIONS
- Services are expanded in the Diocese through increased partnership and collaboration with parishes and community organizations.
- Gifts in-kind support the needs of poor and vulnerable populations.
- Volunteers are valued and serve as a resource to our agency and its programs through gifts of time and talent.
FAMILY STABILIZATION SERVICES
- Food Pantry
- Harbor House and Outreach Advocate Services
- St. Anthony Family Shelter
FAMILY STRENGTHENING SERVICES
- Adoption Services
- Adult Day Services
- Community Counseling Services
- Foster Grandparent Program
- Immigration and Refugee Services
- Interpreter Services
- Marriage for Keeps
- Pregnancy Counseling Services
- Start Strong
- Southeast Kansas Emergency Services