Secretary/Receptionist, Catholic School Office & Office of Faith Formation
CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF WICHITA
Secretary/Receptionist, Catholic School Office and Office of Faith Formation
The Catholic Diocese is seeking an individual to serve as full-time Secretary/Receptionist
for the Catholic School Office and the Office of Faith Formation. This individual will provide secretarial and office
support for both Offices and will assist callers and visitors at the front desk. This individual will also assist in tracking
registrations, overseeing financial transactions and keeping records.
● Previous secretarial, receptionist and general office experience in an office environment
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a timely and organized manner
● Requires proficiency with Word and Excel. Prefer experience with PowerPoint
● Strict sense of confidentiality, professionalism, initiative and self-motivation
● Practicing Catholic in good standing and an active steward in one’s parish.
Interested applicants may submit resumes, references and salary requirements to:
Deadline for applications is May 22, 2013.