The Office of Communications assists with the bishop, diocesan offices, parishes, and schools in sharing God’s Good News, both internally and externally.
- Serves as the primary contact for news media and as diocesan spokesperson when appropriate.
- Advises the bishop on communications issues.
- Advises the Catholic Advance regarding priorities and best practices.
- Assists and consults with parishes, schools, and offices in communicating with the media.
- Maintains the diocesan web site.
- Assists in the production of printed and media products.
- Coordinates use of diocesan logo.