Charitable Giving Annuity
If any one of these items pertain to you, then you may be interested in a charitable gift annuity through the Catholic Diocese of Wichita.
- Do you have a desire to assist the Catholic Church and/or any of its many ministries?
- Do you have need to receive a guaranteed life income, a portion of which will be tax-free?
- Do you have need for a charitable tax deduction this year?
- Do you have need to receive annuity payments with an annuity rate higher than interest paid on current fixed investments?
- Do you have real estate or appreciated securities that you have a desire to donate to the Church?
The gift annuity is an arrangement under which you make a contribution to the Church and receive, in turn, guaranteed payments for life. It’s a way of giving that allows you to make a gift even though you may need ongoing income from your assets.