- Artificial or real flowers are allowed year-round, only in permanent vases.
- Placing potted flowers, plants, seasonal wreaths or baskets only will be permitted three (3) days before Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Memorial Day, Armistice Day, and All Saints Day. These must be removed within seven (7) days after the holiday or the Cemetery will remove them and not assume any liability for replacement costs.
- Flowers or other decorations will be removed as soon as flowers fade or wither.
- Winter wreaths may be placed November 1st and will be removed March 1st of the following year.
- Flower containers of glass, pottery or cans are not permitted.
- All work and all planting of any kind on all lots and graves is strictly prohibited, except with the permission or under the supervision of the management. The digging of holes for any purpose whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
- Fresh cut flowers or blooming plants are allowed in proper containers on tables only.
- No vases or containers may be attached to the crypt fronts.
- No artificial flowers are permitted in the indoor mausoleum.
- All flowers in the mausoleum will be removed when they become unsightly.
Cemeteries are public places operated for the benefit of all families. Please be considerate of all families when placing memorials.