Why place an ad in the Catholic Advance
Benefits and facts about advertising in the Advance:
- It is inexpensive
- Discounts are given for frequent advertisers
- It reaches more than 37,000 households via paper
- Distributed every Friday to more than 11,000 email addresses
- Every issue is on the diocesan website
- To date, we have had more than 2,700 advertisers
- All non-profits receive a 10 percent discount
- We have an in-house graphic designer
- Pictures can be used
- Color ads are available
- Print ads can be taken where ever you go, hung on the refrigerator, kept in your purse, etc. Plus it is accessible on line, the best of both worlds!
Three different ways to advertise:
1. Display ads are placed among the articles. They vary in size and may be color. They are easy for readers to see. Half, quarter or full page ads offer more room to get your marketing message across and are more visible to consumers.
2. Classified Display ads are placed in the Classified section only but stand out because of artwork or border. These ads are typically sold by the column inch. While smaller than a Display ad, when properly crafted they can still catch a reader's attention. This type of advertising is well suited for offering special coupons or for announcements of an upcoming sale/event.
3. Classified Line ads are bi-line ads in the classified section and the most inexpensive form of advertising. This kind of ad is ideal for marketing single products, help wanted, daycare, etc.